March 24, 2016

Fabric Love & Print Matching





{Jacket - self made, Fabric - Joann's, Pattern - Lisette Simplicity 2209}

Note - This is an old project and photos. I realized that never posted this project, so making up for it.

When I saw this fabric in JoAnn, I knew I had to buy it. It was just the perfect fabric for ___ and then I drew a blank. For months I could not figure out what I wanted to make with this fabric and to add to it the remnant was only few 1.5 yards (i.e. 1.3716 meters). For months I looked at it not knowing what to do with it....I jumped between ideas - pillow cases, dress, top etc. And then one day just browsing I found this pattern in my stash - Lisette Simplicity 2209 and then it was there my perfect project. I love this jacket and you know what it wasn't difficult at all to make. It is a shame that the pattern is no longer available but you can still find it on ebay and amazon.

Also, what do you think about my print matching? Took some time but I finally figured it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?