March 1, 2016

Retro Flare






Pattern - Butterick 5748 (here)

I love a retro look and I loved this pattern from the moment I saw it. I love that it gives this sweet vintage look. I did make a few alterations to the pattern thought - I reduced the flare in the skirt. If you are looking for a pattern for a prom dress or retro dress or to just find your prince, this one is the one. This fabric is from an old stash, originally ordered from fabric.com.

Thanks to Monica from www.thestreetedit.com, oh and that's her in the pictures. Photographs by me. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute print on the dress, and I love the styling! The blazer is such a great contrast to the vintage style and makes this dress so wearable. *Wanders off to search pattern stash for similar dresses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara. I love these retro patterns :) If you don't find one in your stash, check out Butterick retro patterns, they have an awesome collection.

      Delete

Thoughts?